Sunday, November 2, 2008

Now I Know !!!

OMFG !! now only I realize Blogspot got limited space for me to post photos videos, 1gb only =.= and I already used up 70mb, I'm so regret I din resize all the photos before i upload it. Normally I shoot all the photos with my Sony T200 which will cost 2mb ++ with high quality..now I need to reduce the size for the photo every I will post next time, and I damn lazy to do so..=.=' . But no choice, I hav to change my lazyness, must save space for future use..can waste it anymore..

Well, besides resizing the photo, another solution for this is to buy space from Picasa since the photo upload system was created by them...but wat the hell, I'm not a pro blogger, I blog for fun and some expression..so I will not bother to buy it. Have to say sorry to Picasa, u trade with a wrong guy, muhahahahahaaa!!!

No comments: