Saturday, June 5, 2010

Youth'10

Last Saturday went to Malaysia Youth'10. It was the first time I went for such event where I can't really find the point of this event, maybe I dumb & stupid enough to discover the current youth trend...



Most of their activity look attractive (remember, look only), but in the matter of fact, only few cat my attention such as: 3 on 3 basketball, futsal, and the rock show (especially the part where the band "Once Upon A Time There Was A Sausage Named Bob".

Other that that their booth and activity were not catch my eye at all, seriously... got 1 booth was fried and selling keropok ikan at the exhibition hall (indoor), I wonder, how it will bring benefits to our youth? By asking them :" Hey, sell keropok as you future career, it might bring great income for you and make you a billionaire ~~!"

Anyway, it was a good efford to make such pointless event in such size. Good job on that ~! Lets enjoy some photos I shot during the whole day. Not much for the Youth thing since nothing worth me to shoot.



The vips and celebrities?




Dato?


Datuk?


Some masked man at the creative & design booth

The only activity of this event was the rock show and the best part where the band "Once Upon A Time There Was A Sausage Named Bob" live on the stage. I enjoy shooting photos during that moments ~! because they ROCK ~!!














Bob, I waiting for your EP ya ~!!

After the event we went to Korean BBQ Steambot Buffet to had our dinner ~! Since it was a bufet, we were so full until feel like dying..haha


Tom Yam vs Chicken Soup




Prawn, I must thanks to Li Yeh for peeling the prawn's shell for me while I shooting photo..hehe

After dinner session we straight went to Hulu Langat Look Out Point to have our lim teh session there. The view there always that PRETTY. Can't resist my self to took a few shot over there and of cause a group photo ~!




It was a pretty damn super hyper mega giga enjoyable night with my them, they all are crazy that night (except during the Youth'10 event, not really enjoy there).

Share your opinion on the Youth'10 event on my chat box. And for those who do not agree my comments on the event... You should close my blog earlier, why the hell you still continue reading till the end?

Cheers ~!

2 comments:

arwen woon said...

ur photo very sharp...n the colour very nice...especially in Look OUT POINT...cool~

Ivan Chung said...

oo..thx.. long exposure + slow sync + tripod mah.. but the peoples rite..got bit blur lo.. since i use slow shutter ..n they got moved abit..