Tuesday, June 15, 2010

KITA The Musical


Hi folks, before I get into my topic, I would like to apologize for the slow update for my blog. It was my final year of studying in college and tons of reports, assignment, research and MORE need to be done. It was a very stress year and I have to spend more time in study than surfing online like I used to do last time. (Don't play play ah...fail liao can't go UK le...)

So I hope you guys can understand my situation by stop thinking I got no more mood in blogging. I love to blog but I got no time to blog...sad...

Ok lets get into the topic. For folks who enjoy any musical concert, here is your chance to get to listen KITA The Musical, organized by Musical On Stage Production, Jabatan Perpaduan Negara dan Intergrasi Nasional, Kementrian Penerangan, Komunikasi dan kebudayaan, Istana Budaya and Xiyue Arts & Cultural


This musical was inspired by 1 Malaysia and this story revolves around 3 boys of different races in the early 1970s of Teluk Intan with big dreams and hopes and along the way we see them going through love, struggles and finally achieving their dreams. For more information, click HERE

KITA The Musical will be helf in Istana Budaya from 17 June to 27 June 2010. Seating is located at different prices and good news for students, you only need to pay RM 15 for the show ~~!!

After you watch the show, do hang around at the exhibition that organized by IACT College that showing the KITA's art works, design and more based on the them of the musical.



Below is the flyers of KITA The Musical




Well in the end I would like to say, please do support our very own local production by going to the musical, where I personally think it will be a nice show. And for sure I will go if the time allow.

Cheers ~!