Thursday, July 16, 2009

Joke

Saw this article on my friend's blog who work as a clown, it remind me of my daily action... and some of my friends...


If u r making fun and laugh to someone...pls do respect them...

pls think of who willing to lower down their pride to make u happy

pls think of who making u laugh

pls think of who gave u the reason to make joke wit him or her, n yet seldom he or she voice up to stop u

pls..respect them for giving u the pleasure to making fun n joke on him or her

If one day he or she voice up to u... the problem is not u gone too over.. the problem is u din respect him or her

Juz use ur mind to think...if one day..that person u making fun n joke with gone suddenly.. will u be miss the day u joking with him or her??

Will there a same person which u can do the same things to him or her..

I DON'T THINK SO !!!!!!!



the reason I put this is because the job of clown is getting disrespect by people... they bring happinest to peoples.. but the paid is low...

besides that, my friends also told me "there are plenty of "unmasked" clown there.. only u did not realize..u will only realize it when u joking wit that clown" (Laila, 2009 July 16)

I suddenly realize.. I hav to thx to them who giving me happinest, for giving such a greatime... joking make ppl fun, love, and happy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that meticulous model. The prices seeking the sneakers are approximately 240 dollars on every site. But completely I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking as far as something that particular model. The prices for the velcros were about 190 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this area selling them for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that singular make. The prices for the shoes were around 350 dollars on every page. But definitively I base this area selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?