Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Doctor and The Patient

Suddenly I recall an old article from a US Magazine.. I try to use my own words to tell this article...


The Patient: doc.. i think i'm sick....

The Doc: Well... how do you feel ?

The Patient: i felt sad and lonely...i felt so unhappy....

The Doc: hmm... perhaps the clown in the next street will help you...he sure can cheer you up !!!

The Patient: but doc!! i am the clown....!!



Well.. this is acutally an article under the joke section of the magazine... when I read this...I wondering why this article will see as a joke... I felt so sory for the clown..

Sometime...when u c a person is always happy, laught in front of u, joking wit u, cheering u up... and u think he or she is a happy person.. for not really... he or she might be the saddest person in the world...

I wonder why once I read this article, I felt touched... izzit I'm one of that kind of people...? only me know the answer.....



No comments: