Friday, January 23, 2009

KLCC Trip with Mirians

OK, lets continue my post about my trip with my Miri's friends, on last post, I meet a friend called Winnie (Xue Zhen), this time, another new friends I made, she call Peggy, also a good friend with Winnie, Sim n Pauline.

After she came to the place I stay and chit chat for a while, we decided to go KLCC to have our dinner and shoot some photo there...as I still remember, I still got exam in my hand..but wat the hell, friend come first..kekeke

Once we reach KLCC, we walk around and find a good place to have our dinner, first we plan to eat Korean food, but due to some problem, hehe, finally we went to Chili's for dinner...Honestly it was my first time to dine there, so I have totally no idea wat to eat n wat nice to eat there..

After fliping at the menu for quite a time, finally I decided to order a combo (beef n chicken) grilled steak server with bread and some veges..( If I not mistaken, it call Fajitas Combo Grilled Steak)

Here are some photos shot when we were in Chili's



The 4 Mirians, from left, Sim, Pauline, Winnie n Peggy


Me with 2 of my new friend Winnie n Peggy, carrying my baby SLR


Another photo with same person..keke, I smile until can't c my eyes d


Winnie n Peggy


Sim n Pauline, under black n white photo, don't know wat they shooting with hp


staring....


Black n white Winnie, self shooting...keke


Huh ...? !!! Wat the ....!!


Our food !!! nice le... once seeing it I felt hungry d...


Me wit my baby SLR, SLR rocks ~~!!!


After finish eating in Chili's, we went to the KLCC park to start shooting photos, here are the photo taken that day..


4 of them, showing whos got the longest leg..=.=


Jump !!


Fly !!!!


Whooo Hooo !!!


Pole dancing?


eh.....


Pointing at Twins Tower, wondering wat they pointing at?


Wah...pro mia orang...lying down to shoot photo


Group photo, wit external flash, borrow by a western guy..


Me n Winnie


Me n Peggy


Me n Sim


Me n Pauline


Posing and acting cool...


Most of their faces were blocked by their hair..keke


At the end, after all the enjoyment, I still worried bout the exam..

Well, that all for this post, wish all the viewers a Happy Chinese New Year, MooOo mOoO !!

1 comment:

Michelle Leong said...

hey~ happY nEeeewwW yeaR...^^
all da best!!!