Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Crazy Night

Now is exam period..everyone were bzing for revision...well guess wat am I doing during the exam period.... go out at midnite, hav supper at MacD, then go up hill at Hulu Langat to shoot photos..keke

Well, my temporary housemate Sim n Pauline's friend from Miri come to KL to visit them... so after meeting her, we decide to go Jalan Ipoh to hav dim sum..who know when we got there...the shop din open..~!@#$%^&*...!! the dim sum was so nice !!! but no choice, we have to had our supper at Titiwwangsa MacD

After that, we decide to go Hulu Langat, to veiw the night of KL, is the second time I hav been there, but this is special...we went there at 3am !!!! Crazy crazy !!!

Wat the hell we can doing there at the middle of the night? well we shoot some photos, chit chat, light painting and relaxing during the exam period..

Here are some of the photo we shot that day



At MacD


Meet my new friend, Winnie Lau SIt Chen (Xue Zhen)


Xue Zhen n Pauline, the MacD seem so cold..keke


Snowing or raining???


Xue Zhen n Sim


Crazy day.. die straight away..


3 of them, Mirian



At Hulu Langat


the view from Hulu Langay


Sim n Xue Zhen, so windy n cold there


Can't really c the view of KL since my camera do not hav the external flash n lack of skill


me n her, Xue Zhen..hehe


4 of us..who hold the camera? the tripod lah..haha


Got people said I look like polician..=.=


Ninja..haiiiyaaa!!!


Freedom ~~~!!!!!!


Light Painting

Is a technique that adjust the camera shutter speed to long enough to catch the light beam create by flashlight...while during the capturing time, u draw watever u wan to draw...well.basiclly is like tat lah..keke

Here are some photo we shot that day



Angel Ivan (thx for Pauline for drawing such a nice wings)


Angel Xue Zhen


Angel Sim


My name, Ivan


Ling, by Pauline (Bao Ling)


Zhen by Xue Zhen


Sim by Sim....hehe


Smilling face by me


Tulip by Xue Zhen


Well, next post I will talk about our trip at KLCC, will update as soon as possible since now is waring time between me n final exam..have a nice day..bye bye!!!

No comments: