Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hong Kong:Madame Tussauds Hong Kong Waxwork

Hi, long time din update my blog here cuz was bz on the Mental Health Week in my school TAR College...haha..

I think most of u heard of this place in Hong Kong from internet, newspaper or magazine..you can c many wax statue of all the popular people around the world..including movie stars, politicians, sport stars and more..some of the look really real, but some of them are not..well lets cut the chatter, i posted few pic here..how u all enjoy it..




































I like this pic..hoho..c, Andy Lau stading beside me..keke

ok, that all for this post..on the next post i will post about my last visiting place in China, during my holiday, that is Shen Zhen which located near Hong Kong..bye bye !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey~
i went to 'shi jie zhi chuang' before on last few year ago too!
haha~ I dun like shen zhen as much as hong kong!! Ya i agree with the dirty place i ever seen before!!!